Woods Of The Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woods Of The Wilds

A Wolf Based RPG Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome! You have come across the Woods of the Wilds. We are an active Wolf RPG pack. We allow differences in our canids such as stranger pelt colouration. If you would like to join us, fill out the form in the "Joining" section and email it to one of our staff.
Latest topics
» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it
Your Injuries Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 am by Oren

» Wish Crusher
Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:56 am by Oren

» The ^ > v Game
Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 am by Oren

» Tell a Lie!
Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 am by Oren

» Count to 35 before the King or Queen Posts
Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 am by Oren

» - The Pack's Den
Your Injuries Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am by Autumn

» Your Injuries
Your Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm by Oren

» Two Truths and a Lie
Your Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm by Oren

» The Ban Game
Your Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm by Oren

Top posters
Oren
Your Injuries Vote_lcapYour Injuries Voting_barYour Injuries Vote_rcap 
Lumen
Sourava
Locksley
Lupita
Corto
Autumn
Sarabi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Your Injuries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Percentage : 99

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:52 am

Ever hurt yourself in a silly way? Or just want to share a gruesome story? Well, here is a place to do so (because I had no idea where else to post it)! Do tell the truth about things, though. We don't want to start playing "who is hurt worse" either. That's a not fun game

Currently, my left foot is in a whole lot of pain, due to an injury involving stretched ligaments that the doctor claims he can do nothing about, as well as my own being prone to clumsiness, I injured it some more by stubbing the pinky toe on out dining room table. Then, I stepped on a rather large toy of my sisters as I maneuvered the darkness to get a drink of water.
This is sort of an off day for me :C
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Percentage : 82

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:56 am

Sorry 'bout your toe. -_o Injuries are no fun.

One of my worst injuries was when I has oh-so-gracefully fallen off my bike and landed on a rather large rock. I tore open my left hand, and there was blood all over the place. My muscle was showing, but I refused to confess to my mom in fear that I would need to get stitches (XD I was foolish). I managed to hide it for a day, then my mom found it and stitches it was. I still have a sensitive scar there. :3
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 am

That sounds really painful. I can't say that I have ever had an injury that ever needed stitches. Surgery on my mouth and abdomen really don't count
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:05 am

I have had surgery in my left ankle, but it was very minor. I had an extra fragment of a bone in there. It runs in my family. Nothing bad would happen if they kept it there, but I was experiencing minor discomfort, so I asked for it to be removed. Why did you need surgery?
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:08 am

Wisdom teeth, and

discretion is advised before reading the second one
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:10 am

I'm sorry to hear about both of those. :c Especially the, erm... second one. -_o
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:12 am

That's why the second one is hidden with the spoiler box. It wasn't a fun experience. :/
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 am

I bet it wasn't. :c
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

Percentage : 17

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:00 pm

That does not sound like fun at all Lumy.
Like all good kids I've tore up my knees but have no scars from any of those times....

Well, I've had four teeth adult teeth pulled before I got my braces, two each side, and the top and bottom of each side were done in the same session. :/ better than going back I suppose. But, when getting the needle for the local anaesthetic the dentist moved the needle a bit and hit a nerve! The pain made be jump, a tingle going all the way down to my toes. Really didn't like dentists after that.

Now a slightly more amusing tail. One of my few scars, and certainly the longest one, sits partway above my wrist going only to halfway to my elbow and is only thin, no more than 2mm. This was gotten while holding a rabbit. Bad little rabbit jumped from my arms leaving a scrap from the grooves that marked my wrist to halfway to my elbow. I remember with slight amusement at the curl of skin like when you peel something and it curls. Over the years I've watched the mark fade until now it's only half the size it once was. Slightly disappointed as its really the largest scar I have and it's shrunk in size!
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:36 pm

That thing with the dentist sounds awful! And a scar from a bunny. Proud war tales xD

Other than my surgery scars, I have one on my left arm. It's on the inside of my elbow and is hardly noticeable, but it's there. I got it from falling off of my bike and into a ever when I was about seven or eight. Apparently (this is according to my parents) the only thig I was upset about was losing my shoe xD my other ones don't have fun stories, though, the one below my knee was inflicted by my toenail.
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Bunny battle scars and lost shoes. We are some impressive people. :3

The only two scars I have is the slightest one on my palm from the bike thing. And one more on my back from football (Or soccer, as I believe it is called in America). It was a little bit muddy on the feild from rain that happened before the game. I was passing off the ball to a team mate, and I fell backwards and hit a guy behind me, leaving a minor dent on my lower back, off to the left a bit. Fun. Both are very light, though. And I don't really count the scar on my ankle from the surgery.
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

Percentage : 105

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:45 pm

I always have something wrong with me ... I'm so very unlucky.

The 'major injury' I would say I have is major back problems. A couple of years ago I was climbing a very high tree (I was fearless back then xD) The tree was wet and slippery though, I was being a bit overconfident and well I suddenly plummeted to the ground. To say it hurt would be putting it lightly ... I go to the physiotherapist every couple of weeks now as the pain has been getting soo much worse ( even waking me from my beloved sleep ): ) and she says the pain is almost certainly connected to the fall as I have had the pain ever since then.

On a lighter note I must say this ... I stub my toes all the time and I don't care what anyone says, it is one of the most painful experiences!

I think it is due to my unluckiness (though I do believe others rather think of it as clumsiness rather than being unlucky) that my family don't believe me when i say ''Nothing bad can happen today'' ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:11 pm

OUCH! Lupita, that sounds so painful!!!! I hope that you are able to get that figured out :c
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:16 pm

I rarely get injured or stub my toes. Which is actually quite strange because most of my family are very clumbsy. I wouldn't say I was very graceful or balanced either.
And i'm very sorry about your back pains, Lupita. I've climbed trees before, and know that it hurts falling off them, but i've never heard of such a bad fall that would cause pain over time. ): I hope you start to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 pm

I have never fallen out of a tree :I
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:48 pm

:3 Lucky. It is not a fun experience.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

Percentage : 17

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:17 am

Yeah battling bunnies is fun.
I've not fallen from a tree but that's probe cause I don't climb them. Beside I never go very high 'fraid of heights. :/
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:34 am

^ that.

Heights are terrifying.

Uhm. I have a scar below my nose that I do not remember getting. I guess I got in a fight when I was way littler over a toy pick up truck. The thing was metal, and I got whacked in the face with it, I suppose. It left a cut that's about half the length of the distance between my nose and my upper lip. Doctor said it would not need stitches because he thought that it would not scar.

It scarred.
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm

3: Geez. You both need to be careful. xP
Haha, just kidding. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Injuries   Your Injuries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Injuries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woods Of The Wilds :: Entertainment in the Woods :: Off Topic Topic-
Jump to: