Woods Of The Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woods Of The Wilds

A Wolf Based RPG Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome! You have come across the Woods of the Wilds. We are an active Wolf RPG pack. We allow differences in our canids such as stranger pelt colouration. If you would like to join us, fill out the form in the "Joining" section and email it to one of our staff.
Latest topics
» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it
Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 am by Oren

» Wish Crusher
Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:56 am by Oren

» The ^ > v Game
Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 am by Oren

» Tell a Lie!
Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 am by Oren

» Count to 35 before the King or Queen Posts
Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 am by Oren

» - The Pack's Den
Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am by Autumn

» Your Injuries
Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm by Oren

» Two Truths and a Lie
Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm by Oren

» The Ban Game
Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm by Oren

Top posters
Oren
Colour Me Autumn  Vote_lcapColour Me Autumn  Voting_barColour Me Autumn  Vote_rcap 
Lumen
Colour Me Autumn  Vote_lcapColour Me Autumn  Voting_barColour Me Autumn  Vote_rcap 
Sourava
Locksley
Lupita
Corto
Autumn
Sarabi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colour Me Autumn

Go down 
+2
Locksley
Autumn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

Percentage : 17

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:41 am

The Basics:
Name: Autumn
Nickname(s): Autty, anything else you can come up with

Colour Me Autumn  Autumn_by_horseg27-d51yp9q

The Details:
Coat:(Length) This female’s coat is of medium length.
Fur Colour: The base colour of her fur is cream.
Eye Colour: This one’s eyes contain a rainbow of colour.
Markings: The markings over Autumn’s body are plenty. Brown, orange and peach spots coat her back and down her tail. Speckles of brown run over her paws, going higher on her rear legs. Her ears and the fur between them is light blue in colour, the same light blue covers the tip of her tail.
Scars: not determined
Build: The build of this one is light. Her thin frame makes her and excellent runner.

Persona:
Personality:
Autumn is a shy wolf. She does not feel comfortable in the presence of other wolves, being rather afraid of them. Her submissive nature immediately pegs her as a cowardly wolf. This is not half wrong. Autumn is indeed somewhat of a coward. She can be startled by some of the tiniest things, to which most wolves wouldn’t even blink.

History:
Autumn’s life began when winter was still around. Her and her sister Allie’s birth was early. Their parents were getting old and it was going to be their last litter. Neta and Harold were just happy that even two pups had survived and showered them with love and attention.

Autumn was born into a small pack, known as the Rainbow Clan, so called for their unique eyes. For these wolves had eyes that contained all the colours of the rainbow.

Life, for the first few months, was happy. Autumn and Allie were the best of friends and had nothing to fear. That was until the day the Dark-eyed Pack launched an assault. The small Rainbow Clan could not hold them off for long and soon the Dark-eyed Pack’s leader, Storm Cloud, was attacking the den area.

“Allie, Autumn! Get out of here, now!” ordered their mother. The two pups were confused and frightened as a wolf flung itself at their mother. “Go!” she shouted again, barely fighting off her attacker. The pups turned tail and ran.

A yearling from the Dark-eyed pack spotted the two runaways and went after them. The yearling quickly caught up to them, bowling Autumn over and grabbing Allie between his jaws. Carrying her sister over, He placed a paw on Autumn to hold her down. “My father will be proud of me for not letting you two runts get away,” he sneered. Not able to carry both pups, Autumn was forced to walk back, receiving a sharp kick any time she tried to make a break for it.

Arriving back at the densite both rainbow eyed pups let out a gasp. The bodies of all their packmates lay still, including their parents. They were allowed to go up to their mother and father, nuzzling sadly into their fur, now covered with blood.

“What can I do with these two, Father?” asked the yearling. Autumn looked at the wolf he was talking to. The eyes she stared into were dark cold pools, not only figuratively empty black pits but his eyes were literally filled with darkness. The young pup shuddered, backing away fearfully.

“Kill ‘em,” came the sharp reply. Before another moment went by Allie was in the yearlings jaws, her life cut short with one swift bite, like nothing more than a field mouse. While her sister’s last yelp still echoed, Autumn ran. Somehow she escaped the Dark-eyed Pack. She ran as far as her little legs could carry her and then she ran further.

Little Autumn’s legs carried her from the secret valley where her pack had lived to a small town. The smell of food lured her hungry tummy to investigate. The pup saw some strange creatures walking around on their hind legs. It was by a particularly large creature that the smell of food was coming from.

Sneaking closer she could see the pieces of meat atop a large square shaped rock. It smelt so good and she was so hungry. While the creature turned its back, Autumn jumped up onto a flat surface nearby and attempted to snatch the meat. A shout from another creature made the big male turn around. At first it was surprised but it began growing angry. Frightened, Autumn ran, without having gotten a prize for her trouble.

Once she was far enough away she continued the search for food. She found a few mouthfuls but not enough to fill her stomach. Walking along a fairly empty street, a young boy was kneeling on the ground calling to her. In his hand was some raw meat. Unable to refuse he offer, Autumn tentatively moved toward him. Reaching the boy she took the meat gratefully, her tail wagging happily.

However, as soon as she was done, a rope went around her neck. The pup tried to pull at it and get away but the more she pulled the tighter it became until she found it hard to breath. She had to stop lest she chock herself.

The boy scooped her up and carried her out into the woods. He brought her to where a bunch of other boys were gathered. Skulls and bones of various creatures were around the place and it had the smell of death.

Lashed to a log was a very poorly looking coyote. Dried blood stained its coat from many wounds. One of its ears was even missing, along with its tail. The poor creature was dying a slow and painful death.

“A wolf pup, nice work, Jimmy. We needed something else for target practice,” said one of the boys. The one named Jimmy beamed proudly, tying the end of the rope around her neck to a tree. Giving her a rough pat on the head he backed off and the group of boys made a circle around her, about two metres away.

Autumn didn’t understand what was going on but it didn’t take long for her to find out. Stones and rocks flew her way, many hitting her body. She whispered and yelped but was unable to get away.

WIP

Weaknesses: Being afraid of everything. Not being comfortable in any wolf’s presence. Feeling self-conscious of looking any wolf in the eyes because her own are so strange.
Strengths:
Talents: She can balance anything on her nose.
Habits:

Relations:
Crush: She has none yet capture her heart.
Mate: No-one
Pups: No one carries her genes.
Father: Harold
Mother: Neta
Sibling: Allie (sister)
Friends:
Enemies: The Dark-eyed Pack
Extras: Lineart by BaseBeast
Reference:

Colour Me Autumn  Autumn2

Last edited by Autumn on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Locksley
King
Locksley

Percentage : 2147483647

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:30 am

Welcome to the Pack Autumn! It is great to have you here!!!

A great and interesting charrie with a great history! Cant wait to meet her in the RP!
Back to top Go down
https://woods-of-the-wilds.rpg-board.net
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:02 am

Thanks Lock! And those linearts I have no idea who I could have found them off^ Wink
Back to top Go down
Sourava
Baronetess
Sourava

Percentage : 135

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Awesome biography, Autumn c:
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

Percentage : 105

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Yeah, cool bio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Thanks Sour and Lupi!
Back to top Go down
Sourava
Baronetess
Sourava

Percentage : 135

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 pm

No problem c:
Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Percentage : 99

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:17 am

Welcome to the pack, Umm! Your character seems so very very intriguing!
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:20 am

Thanks!^^
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Percentage : 99

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:30 am

no problem! I cannot wait to RP with her! It seems like Lumen will be the type to walk all over her without even realizing it
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Percentage : 82

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:02 pm

I really like the bio, Autumn! Her eyes are quite captivating... Razz
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:18 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Percentage : 82

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:07 am

You're very welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colour Me Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Me Autumn    Colour Me Autumn  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colour Me Autumn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woods Of The Wilds :: The Woods :: The Woods Themselves-
Jump to: