Woods Of The Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woods Of The Wilds

A Wolf Based RPG Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome! You have come across the Woods of the Wilds. We are an active Wolf RPG pack. We allow differences in our canids such as stranger pelt colouration. If you would like to join us, fill out the form in the "Joining" section and email it to one of our staff.
Latest topics
» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it
Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 am by Oren

» Wish Crusher
Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:56 am by Oren

» The ^ > v Game
Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 am by Oren

» Tell a Lie!
Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 am by Oren

» Count to 35 before the King or Queen Posts
Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 am by Oren

» - The Pack's Den
Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am by Autumn

» Your Injuries
Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm by Oren

» Two Truths and a Lie
Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm by Oren

» The Ban Game
Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm by Oren

Top posters
Oren
Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Vote_lcapSarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Voting_barSarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Vote_rcap 
Lumen
Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Vote_lcapSarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Voting_barSarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Vote_rcap 
Sourava
Locksley
Lupita
Corto
Autumn
Sarabi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted [Major W.I.P.]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Percentage : 2

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Empty
PostSubject: Sarabi: The Kind Hearted [Major W.I.P.]   Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:59 am

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] 2eq3oqw

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] 35beeww

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Sarabi11

Nickname(s) || Sara, Bee, Snowball, Ser. Feel free to suggest more!
Age || Three years and two months is how long Sarabi's been around.
Gender || Female

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] 2qvw3cx

Fur Color || Sarabi is a white wolf, taking her appearence more from her father's Arctic wolf side then her mother's timber/dog side. There is a hint of a ginger-like colour in her coat which hints towards her heritage. A dark, smokey grey plays along her spine in random intervals. For the most part, she is snow white.
Coat || Due to her Arctic heritage, Sarabi's coat is rather long and thick. It increases in both of these in the winter to the degree of which she almost appears like a large snowball. In the summer, her shedding season is shorter than most because she is used to a more hostile environment. However, her coat does become rather down-like and with time, it will become sleek and shiny.
Eye Color || Her eyes are a pretty grey-blue hue that sparkle when she laughs. However, due to a defect that happened while she was still in her mother's womb, one eye is a slightly duller grey due to it being blind.
Markings/Scars || There are not any distinguishable markings found on this female other than the ginger highlights in her coat.
Build || She is lean and well-built much like the Arctic wolf. However, she is taller than the average species mentioned previously though not by too much. Built for speed, she would do well in a hunting or scouting position. However, because of the defect her sense of smell has been cut in half and her eye sight is not as good as another wolf's. Sarabi looks younger than she is due to her smaller than usual timber wolf size but she doesn't let that get her down.

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] 6f74at

Family ||
Mate or Pups ||
Friends || Sarabi, while wary of everyone, holds all her pack members dear. Therefore, it is easy to become friends with her.
Enemies || All the enemies linger like ghosts in her past. However, they do not interfere with her current life.
Crush(es) || No male has this female's eye. However, this could change as time goes on for her.

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] 15wdl3n

Weaknesses ||
Strengths ||
Talents ||
Habits ||
Rank || At the moment, Sarabi holds the rank of a loner.

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] 35j09xz

Personality || Her older, more mature age gives her a peaceful aura. She's kind, loving, protective of family, and knows many stories about different areas which she takes pride in knowing. Through her life, Sarabi has always been interested in the healing ways, as well as plants and others things like such. Because of her white coat, she seems to get dirty often, which she does not mind. Pups, she is in love with, yet, they aren't always her first option when given free time. At times, she can be a spit-fire though that side of her personality is rare to occur. She is a very curious creature and often wishes to inspect new enviroments, new objects and new wolves. That can sometimes lead her to get into trouble. For now, she holds a great deal of pride and hates to admit when she has been wrong. Sarabi would rather carry the weight of her issues on her own rather than share with the rest of the world and be seen differently.

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] 2lnb70z

History || As you read this, Sarabi's history is being written.

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] 2utpaaf

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Sarabi10

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] 34edz40

Last edited by Sarabi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Percentage : 82

PostSubject: Re: Sarabi: The Kind Hearted [Major W.I.P.]   Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:53 am

It looks amazing so far, Sarabi. Smile I look forward to rping with you.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Percentage : 2

PostSubject: Re: Sarabi: The Kind Hearted [Major W.I.P.]   Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 am

Thank you Oren! I'm glad that you like what I have so far. =] I look forward to role-playing with you too.
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Percentage : 99

PostSubject: Re: Sarabi: The Kind Hearted [Major W.I.P.]   Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 am

She's so pretty!!! Welcome to the pack, Sarabi! I can't wait to get to RP with this one - it seems like she will be a lot of fun to be around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarabi: The Kind Hearted [Major W.I.P.]   Sarabi: The Kind Hearted  [Major W.I.P.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarabi: The Kind Hearted [Major W.I.P.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woods Of The Wilds :: The Woods :: The Woods Themselves-
Jump to: